The Kant Studies Workshop (KSW) is composed largely of Stanford Philosophy graduate students. Faculty attend sporadically. We meet weekly or bimonthly to discuss Kant's work or work on Kant. In addition, we occasionally invite those working in the field to give presentations.
Once a year, we organize a retreat for two days of presentations and intensive discussion of graduate student work on Kant.
Previous presenters include R. Lanier Anderson, Vincenzo De Risi, Michael Friedman, Paul Guyer, Beatrice Longuenesse, Konstantin Pollok, Daniel Sutherland, Daniel Warren, and Allen Wood.
- 3/13/2015: Third Annual Kant Studies Retreat (KSR)
- 2/5/2015: Vincenzo De Risi
- 5/08/2014: Beatrice Longuenesse, comments by R. Lanier Anderson
- 5/06/2014: Daniel Sutherland, comments by Michael Friedman
- 2/21-23/2014: Second Annual Kant Studies Retreat (KSR)
- 1/31/2014: Daniel Warren, comments by Michael Friedman
For more infomation: Contact Paul Tulipana (firstname.lastname@example.org)